Attache is a work in progress, and will become a bundle of recipes for making PmWiki attachments easier to use. Much like Bloge, its structure will be as modular as possible, so you may pick and choose what to use, or just grab the whole lot.
The minimum required version of will be at least 2.2.3, as a new upload authentication function was introduced with that version.
Later, these will be packaged together in a neat and tidy manner, but for now each recipe is separate.
At this point, it's still rather open what I'll get implemented, and how. Also the timescale of updates is likely to be uncertain.
- 2010-05-04 added ImageSizer
- 2010-05-03 page created; no implementation yet
- Attachtable — Actions to rename, delete & restore deleted attachments, as well as an attachlist replacement to use those actions, show file types and list attachment references.
- AutoThumber — Automatically resize uploaded images using ImageMagick
- MultiUpload — Upload multiple files at once by packing them in a zip archive & extracting them on the server
See discussion at Attache-Talk