If you use or used the Attachtable recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Attachtable-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I use this recipe on all my wikis -- it is very useful (I use a version from 2007 with fewer features). --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:11 PM
- (+) Very convenient indeed. --gb January 30, 2010, at 03:40 PM
- (+) A mandatory replacement for the default functionality simon February 01, 2010, at 01:49 PM
- (+) A subset of Attachtable's functionality should land in
upload.php(PITS.00598). --Rogutės 2010-02-15
- (+) Invaluable! I also think that PmWiki should have a similar functionality out of the box OliverBetz 2010-05-14
- (+) Almost a mandatory recipe, actually, to manage the uploads. Nice and easy, except possible the thumbnails part.
- (+) Great tool, way better than the default one. Farvardin 2011-09-22
- (+) Very useful tool. Some of this functionality should be included out of the box. DanielAndersson 2011-10-14
- (+) Dave 2012-08-22
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?