If you use or used the AutoSave recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the AutoSave-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) This is a great recipe. There are however three suggestions for improvement:
- It is very naughty to have "hijacked" the jquery $ function, this causes an incompatibility of your add-on with any using jquery. I have rebaned the function to $$ everywhere in your code and it works (and by the way, util.js is no longer used in AttachTable).
- It does not work with the RequireSummary recipe, if you leave the summary blank, it will not auto save. To work around this, I have added the following after line 100:
if (array_search('RequireSummary', $EditFunctions)) unset($EditFunctions[array_search('RequireSummary', $EditFunctions)]);
- Very minor, but... The checkbox does not look too nice as there is no space to the right. on line 78, add a space after
<input type='checkbox' checked='1' id='autosave-cb' />
- (+) I've started rolling this recipe out on every client website. Thanks! XES February 02, 2014, at 07:19 AM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?