If you use or used the CaseCorrection recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the CaseCorrection-Talk? page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) A useful recipe, I hope PmWiki to become less case sensitive in time, as it is unintuitive for naive users simon February 01, 2010, at 03:33 PM
- (+) Not a « must have » but a « convenient to have ». gb September 01, 2010, at 12:38 AM
- (+) To make CaseCorrection work I had to change:
$fn = MakePageName(
if(isset($um)) $fn = MakePageName(
else $fn = MakePageName(
David Pilling (email@example.com)
- (+) 2017 version appears to work well. sroracle? July 14, 2017, at 10:55 PM
- I was unable to test this. I could not add the code to my Site.PageNotFound page, even though I was logging in with my Admin password. I could add ordinary text, but as soon as I tried to add (:case-correction:) it would generate an error message. - DBMurray
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?