If you use or used the CommentBoxPlus recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the CommentBoxPlus-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Used in conjunction with SimpleForum on mr2wiki.com to allow public comment pages, forum style.
- (+) using this recipe for several guestbooks and comments on wikipages, very easy to use. Matthias Günther February 21, 2010, at 03:16 PM
- (+) I use it in every page, in my blogish personal wiki... ___ anarchy-domisi-ideon.awardspace.info ___ ~~nikos
- (+) I'm just looking into this. I think it may be what I'm looking for for a comment solution. tamouse
- (+) I use this recipe, Thanks FidelioEspoir
- (+) Using this recipe on my site and it works great! Ian MacGregor
- (+) Spends your page life TomG 2012-11-03
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?