If you use or used the ConvertHTML recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the ConvertHTML-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I find this really hand on all my wikis simon February 02, 2010, at 05:37 PM
- (+) Very useful OliverBetz 2010-05-14
- (+) This recipe just saved me tons of time with a conversion. Not all tags were converted, but still saved me hours. Peter Bowers May 15, 2010, at 04:16 AM
- (+) Benji January 09, 2014, at 06:25 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?