If you use or used the DragDropMultiUpload recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the DragDropMultiUpload-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I'm using it: definitely very useful. -- Luigi
- (+) Brilliant, especially when you have many files to attach. Maxim? 2011-08-25
- (+) Obviously I use this recipe. It saves a huge amount of time. --Petko October 05, 2011, at 05:35 PM
- (+) Very useful! --OliverBetz 2011-10-19
- (+) Great! What I've wanted ever since the browser facility was added, but was too lazy to write it myself. Note that you must enable GUIEdit. Otherwise, clicking the filename after uploading will do nothing. joelby? 2011-12-16
- (+) superb! Jboy
- (+) yay simon July 30, 2012, at 07:59 PM
- (+) Just great TomG 2012-11-03
- (+) Very very good! Again a wonderful Cookbook by Petko! -- Farvardin
- (+) Handy tool, works well, nice recipe to use ! -- gb
- (+) Terrific recipe - Thank you! InternetAdvisor
- (+) A must have. -- Antony Templier
- (+) It is brilliant. -- Olivier
- (+) I've been rolling it out on all my clients' websites. Terrific! XES February 02, 2014, at 06:32 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?