If you use or used the EditToolbar recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the EditToolbar-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
- (+) Thank you great adition. Nyarnon
- (+) Much nicer set of edit tools and easy to install and configure. bilu, 04-Mar 2010
- (+) simon May 26, 2013, at 03:43 PM
- (+) Hate fat smiley buttons, love these clean functional ones. Will add some more functionality. tdr, July 10, 2013
- (+) I've started rolling this out on all my installations and upgrading all my clients to include this. XES February 02, 2014, at 07:22 AM
- (+) Works well (once you make a small change to center and right in edittoolbar.php and remove the 25's, which I updated the instructions to include) but if you use a asynchronous script loader (CloudFlare's RocketLoader, for example) you may need to bypass it. (See the EditToolbar-Talk page comments section for config snippet.) MathewReuther April 20, 2014, at 11:36 PM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?