Questions answered by this recipe
- How can I turn lists into horizontal drop-down style menus, as demonstrated on A List Apart?
hmenu.phpΔ is a script that adds a
%hmenu%WikiStyle to PmWiki. This can then be used in a bullet list to produce horizontal drop-down style menus.
* %hmenu% [[Main/Home(Page)]] * About ** History ** Team ** Offices * [[Services]] ** Web Design ** Internet Marketing ** Hosting ** Domain Names ** Broadband * Contact Us ** United Kingdom ** France ** USA ** [[Australia]]
- So far this only works with 2-level lists. It might take a fair amount of work to generalize it to higher-level lists.
- It does not validate, because
- Does not work (expand) in Internet Explorer because of hover issue?
- I can expand the menu in IE7, and but you can only can mouse-over the first menu selection. As soon as you go below it for the next option, the whole menu vanishes. Any fixes? -Jason
- Nick Rigby, Drop-Down Menus, Horizontal Style
See discussion at HorizontalMenu-Talk