If you use or used the HttpVariables recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the HttpVariables-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (-) Not working since PHP 5.5 DanielK? November 29, 2014, at 11:00 AM (fixed, HansB November 30, 2014, at 10:39 AM)
- (+) Perfect when you need it. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:16 AM
- (+) This is one of my favorites recipes. It's amazingly empowering to be able to pass variables in the URL. It opens up the possibility of programming within the wiki. I have had problems using the cookies feature. (Maybe it's because I'm on a mac?) Even so, this recipe is fantastic. RandyB January 31, 2010, at 12:08 PM
- (+) Very useful, thank you! No problems for me setting cookies on Windows. Make sure to use the correct path= option. SteP 2010-12-28
- (+) Extremely useful recipe. VinceG Jan 9, 2011.
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?