If you use or used the LocalTimes recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the LocalTimes-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) The recipe is now enabled on pmwiki.org, see for example Site.AllRecentChangesShort. --Petko June 05, 2011, at 01:11 PM
- (+) Convenient tool. gb June 14, 2011, at 12:05 PM
- (+) Great for those of us from the ends of the earth simon August 19, 2012, at 09:07 PM
- (+) I like the 'diff' links. – bttr January 03, 2018, at 04:07 PM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?