Questions answered by this recipe
- Is there a way to use a popup for debugging in php?
This section is optional; use it to indicate the types of questions (if any) this recipe is intended to answer.
Popup alert box for debugging.
This recipe is intended for administrators to use inside a php program for debugging.
phpalert($somevalue); phpalert("hello world"); phpalert("string"); phpalert('single quotes ok'); phpalert("data=$datavar"); - can use php variables inside double quotes
In your config.php enter:
or in your farmconfig.php enter:
This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation http://www.fsf.org either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Copyright 2007 by GNUZoo email: guru [snail] gnuzoo [period] org
Please donate to the author at url: http://gnuzoo.org/GNUZooPayPal
- Version: 10 10 2006 10:40 AM CST - Initial release
- Version: 10 18 2006 03:43 PM CST - update javscript code to w3c compliance
- Version: 10 27 2006 05:12 AM CST - way improved handling of quotes
- Version: 2.0 - now works with redirects, also added version information to code
- Version: 2.1 - cleaner code
- Version: 2.2 - fix version information