The wiki.d/ directory can get crowded if many pages are deleted, especially in conjunction with the ExpireDiff recipe. How to store the backup files of deleted pages in a separate directory?
- Put a copy of the pageattic.phpΔ script into your cookbook/ directory.
- Create a new wiki.attic/ subdirectory in your pmwiki folder, and provide it with write permissions (same procedure as for the wiki.d/ directory).
- Add the following lines to your local/config.php file:
include_once('cookbook/pageattic.php'); $WikiDir = new AtticPageStore($WikiDir->dirfmt);
The location of the attic directory can be controlled by setting the
$AtticDir variable in your local/config.php file:
$AtticDir = 'wiki.trash';
The directory is relative to the location containing the main pmwiki.php script, and should be specified without any trailing slash.
- floozy, 2006-01-29, Initial version
- anomen, 2011-10-26, minor fixes
See discussion at PageAttic-Talk