If you use or used the PmForm recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the PmForm-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Been using this since it came out, use it on EVERY website I create. Can answer questions on PmForm in general. XES February 02, 2014, at 07:16 AM [updated]
- (+) One of the core components of BlogIt. Complex to setup, but works well when it's done. DaveG
- (+) I use this recipe on a couple of wikis -- works fine after somewhat complicated setup. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:28 PM
- (+) Very powerful! A better documentation would help a lot (I still don't know whether I use it correctly) --OliverBetz 2010-05-14
- (+) Not easy to use, but can do everything. TomG 2012-11-03
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?