PmReader (Application build on PmWiki for reading portable format of PmWiki files)
PmReader is an application build on PmWiki for reading portable format of PmWiki files.
An application build on PmWiki for reading portable format of PmWiki files i.e. simple online based document exchange format that uses browser as reader.
Some of the potential uses of PmReader
- Portable wiki based documents.
- Web based reader.
- Portable documents having potential to be served as distributable mini-applications..
Some issues PmReader addresses:
- Portability of documents.
- Documents in PmWiki format - favouring writer.
- This version is released as a package to alpine v2.3.
Note: v1.1 accepts docs with extention .pwf which is a .tar.gz format file.
Notebook app running on PmReader like setup
- Please refer PmReader help/docs for installation.
This space is for User-contributed commentary and notes. Please include your name and a date (eg 2007-05-19) along with your comment. Optional alternative: create a new page with a name like "ThisRecipe-Talk" (e.g. PmCalendar-Talk).
See discussion at PmReader-Talk