Summary: Allows you to specify relative URLS inside a wiki link.
Prerequisites: pmwiki-2.2.0-beta45 (It could work with eariler versions)
Allows relative URLs to be inserted inside [[Link]] wiki links.
- Download RelativeURLs-1.0.1.zipΔ and extract it to your cookbook directory.
- BugFix: RelativeURLs.php was having problems with UTF-8 html link encoding and the styles markup.
- See version 1.0.0 for instructions.
- Download RelativeURLs-1.0.0.zipΔ and extract it to your cookbook directory.
- Required: Add the following to your pmwiki/local/config.php
$FarmD/cookbook/RelativeURLs.php"); (This must be your last entry in config.php)
- Also used in StaticPages
$EnableLinkPageRelative - a variable introduced in pmwiki-2.2.0-beta45  which, if set to 1, shortens links to other wiki pages.
- InterMap - there is an existing entry "Path:" which allows to enter links, relative to the current website, i.e. Path:/wiki/ .
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.