If you use or used the RequireAuthor recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the RequireAuthor-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Used on my public wikis. -- DaveG 30-Jan-2010
- (+) I use this recipe on a wiki -- together with NotSavedWarning. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:02 PM
- (+) I use it on all my wikis. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:39 AM
- (+) I use it. Peter Bowers January 31, 2010, at 07:57 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?