Questions answered by this recipe
For now, this is a test page for a simple rating system.
Comments and ratings
Feel free to leave comments here. To give a rating for this recipe, use an asterisk followed by your name and a rating of +5 (great) to -1 (worse than useless). For a rating of zero, use "+0".
- Pm +5
Note that it's relatively easy to leave comments along with the rating.
- Alice -1
What a terrible idea.
- Bob +3 short comments can be inline
- Carol +2
- Dave +3
- SteP +0 first rating
- SteP -1 second rating
- SteP +5 final rating
- Kathryn Andersen +2
It's okay, I suppose.
- Sandy +3 useful for audience looking for recipes, familiar with pmwiki editing, less useful for writers.
- PKHG +5 I like the idea that newbies can see, what is rated high (useful?! ;-))
- +2 what happens if no name given?
- -5 xxx
- +10 yyy
- -5 who
- 0 not entirely clear on how this is supposed to work -- I'm just editing the page, not adding a comment or such.
- +2 eeee
- ThomasP +4 interesting and indeed simple; and even better: can be used for surveys etc. as well
(Will there be a designated environment in which the bullet boxes will be parsed?)
- VoteCounter Count & summarize votes. Votes indicated by an asterisk followed by a rating in parentheses followed by optional comment