If you use or used the ThumbList recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to easier select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the ThumbList-Talk page.
Example public galleries
Please edit this page and add your publicly visible galleries in this section.
- ThumbList homepage and Sandbox (see and test most of the features).
- (+) Mall of Memphis Tribute
- (+) Kiwi Wiki New Zealand photos
- (+) Tararua Tramping Club
- (+) Butterfly species - we use this recipe to display annotated photos in multiple languages.
- (+) a few Astronomy galleries
- (+) Elbrus travelling PhotoReview by Taurus
- (+) Russian photosite by Finar
- (+) Illustrations for a word, in a pmwiki driven dictionary by Gb
- Your gallery here...?
You can edit this page and add your name. Please don't add a vote (+) or (-) if you already added one in the example galleries linked above.
- I wrote this recipe, but it became too complex, so I now use Mini (more). --Petko January 17, 2010, at 09:48 PM
- I use this recipe on multiple websites, and I recommend it for its reliability, performance, and comprehensive functionality - meeting a number of different requirements. Yes its complex, but it is well documented and produces great results. --simon January 18, 2010, at 04:23 PM
- Very smart, very handy. I love it has so many options and can use dedicated template. --gb January 30, 2010, at 04:48 PM
- (+) Works great. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:46 AM
- (+) Great work! han baas Oktober 16, 2010
- (+) Great job! Thinking about switching to Mini, tho... ccc March 14, 2011
- (+) Very useful! This recipe replaced two others in my wiki. Good job! - Ian MacGregor August 30, 2012
- (+) Still like it very much TomG 2012-11-03
- (+) Works great. Benji January 09, 2014, at 07:09 AM
- Your name here