Maintainer: Eh.. no-one :-)
This space is for User-contributed commentary and notes. Please include your name and a date along with your comment.
I wanted to add USBWebserver section to the main recipe page but the editor would not allow me to save (too many external links). This is what I wanted to add:
- Download the package from www.usbwebserver.net
- Extract/copy package files to the top directory of your USB drive.
- Add /pmwiki directory to top level of USB drive.
- Create an index.php file that contains this single line
- Fire it up by executing USBWebserver.exe in the top-level directory
- On the main screen of USBwebserver, change root directory to pmwiki
- On the main screen of USBwebserver, choose localhost to bring up your pmwiki in a browser
- Hugh? October 27, 2014