If you use or used the Wiki On A Stick recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the WikiOnAStick-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) general guidance but had to work out details myself. I also wanted to add USBWebserver section but the page would not allow me to save (too many external links). This is what I wanted to add:
- Using USBWebserver
- Download the package from the www.usbwebserver.net
- Extract/copy package files to the top directory of your USB drive.
- Add /pmwiki directory to top level of USB drive.
- Create an index.php file that contains this single line
- Fire it up by executing USBWebserver.exe in the top-level directory
- On the main screen of USBwebserver, change root directory to pmwiki
- On the main screen of USBwebserver, choose localhost to bring up your pmwiki in a browser Hugh 10-2014
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?