If you use or used the Equilibrium recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Equilibrium-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) CodeGier: I like the clear style of this skin. Using it for my website since 2017. 27-03-2020
- (+) I like this skin and reviewed it -- works fine. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:16 PM
- (+) Fabrizio? October 10, 2009: thanks a lot and great skin.
- (+) Promsan July 17, 2009, at 10:55 AMPromsan I think Equilibrium has a lot going for it as one of the slicker and more professional-looking skins available (IMO).
- (+) Okt 2, 2011 | Much Thanks to the Developer. First time I deal with Wiki (needed as Corporate Intranet Communication Tool for a retail customer). Equilibrium & BlogIt seems to be a must-have for this purpose - plus it feels WP-like heimish ;-) Jazzvox
- (+) Great skin, thanks! Trilce?
- (+) Love it, nice, clean, simple nyarnon
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?