If you use or used the CleanUrls recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the CleanUrls-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Instructions helped setup clean urls on my systems. DaveG 30-Jan-2010
- (+) I am using some of the variants on a number of wikis. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 11:40 AM
- (+) --gb January 30, 2010, at 03:42 PM
- (+) Very important part of setting up pmwiki. Peter Bowers January 31, 2010, at 02:01 AM
- (+) I use the Aliases method Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:03 AM
- (+) The examples for Apache's mod_rewrite really help. --Rogutės, 2010-02-15
- (+) Very helpful recipe. jamesM 2011-05-02
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?