If you use or used the Fox recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Fox-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Our project management wiki depends on Fox features and I have not even gotten to the deeper stuff. Hans provides great support too! - DannyB
- (+) Fox has been the form processing workhorse in all my wikis for many years. Templating and custom filter functions make it particularly powerful. SteP
- (+) I use Fox to implement MarkThingsDone. Wonderful support! - MarkBacas
- (+) I use Fox in all wikis. Fox is constantly updated and is getting just better - Jan-Henrik
- (+) i use Fox and its various recipes all the time - amazingly useful. once you get the hang it speeds up form creation immensely. thank you! overtones99
- (+) We replaced all our wiki related dorms with Fox. --Ville Takanen
- (+) I started using Zap and ocasionally pmforms and wikiforms, I have been migrating all to Fox --Marte
- (+) I use Fox personally in my blog and also in forms for my association web site. - Jon Haupt
- (+) I use Fox with all my PMWiki installation; it's on of my first installation step - 3.14r
- (+) It took some time to realize the power Fox has. -Armin
- (+) Fox is fantastic, and the support is great. --Vince
- (+) I use it on my personal website, a little. Need to study it more. - MichaelPaulukonis March 15, 2014, at 02:20 PM
- (+) For me, Fox is inescapable ! Benji February 21, 2016, at 03:34 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?