(redirected from StefCTDemo.RandomCookbookPage)
- Scale down the view of images wider than certain width
- Open the scaled down image in a new window
- Provide an upload link for already uploaded images
- No new markup or clutter by additionally generated (thumbnail) files
Under the scaled images is a link to the the pop up window. You can also add a magnifier image by putting magnifier.png into pub/cookbook/imgpopup. You can download magnifier.png and test this cookbook here.
- $ImgPopUpMaxImgWidth = 200
- sets the max. image width in pixel
- $ImgPopUpSkinDirUrl = "cookbook/imgpopup"
- sets the directory for the magnifier image to "/pub/cookbook/imgpopup"
- $ImgPopUpProvideUploadLink = true
- sets if a upload link should be provided in the popup
- $ImgPopUpNoZoomLink = false
- sets if a Zoom Image link is shown under the scaled down image
- $ImgPopUpIgnoreUnscaledImages = false
- sets if unscaled images get a link to a popup window
- $ImgPopUpSameWindow = false
- sets if the zoomed image is shown in a new or the same window
- $ImgPopUpShowZoomLinkTreshold = 1.0
- sets a threshold before a zoom link is provided to prevent images only a few pixels larger than $ImgPopUpImgWidth to get zoomed. This value is multiplied with $ImgPopUpMaxImgWidth.
You can use
(:ImgPopUpNoZoomLink:) to hide the Zoom Image links on a side.
Note: The preview of the images are only scaled down by CSS. So you have to load the full image. That increases load times on pages with many/huge images or if you on a slow internet connection. On the other hand your browser has cached the image already when you want to view it in full size.
See discussion at ImgPopUp-Talk