If you use or used the NewPageBoxPlus recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the NewPageBoxPlus-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I used this recipe in the past -- works fine. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 11:48 AM
- (+) Used in all my wikis, great where novice users have to create pages simon February 01, 2010, at 01:59 PM
- (+) I use this recipe to add a new page box on each group homepage, very useful. Ian MacGregor
- (+) I just upgraded to this version from NewPageBox. Terrific update. Seems backward compatible so not sure why the fork. XES February 02, 2014, at 06:54 AM
- (+) I've been using this on my personal site for years, and on a client's site. - MichaelPaulukonis March 15, 2014, at 02:22 PM
- (+) Works seamlessly with pmwiki-2.2.126. yevmia March 03, 2020, at 06:19 PM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?