If you use or used the PageTableOfContents recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the PageTableOfContents-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (-) Useful, but I wish some bugs were fixed. I switched to SlimTableOfContents Scott Connard February 15, 2010, at 07:12 AM
- (+) Useful; part of my standard installation. TeganDowling February 01, 2010, at 02:51 PM
- (+) for me it's a standard recipe. Matthias Günther February 21, 2010, at 03:25 PM
- (+) Use it since several years. Maddes May 15, 2010, at 01:53 PM
- (+) I've used this recipe for years and love it. Ian MacGregor
- (+) Indispensable. Michael Ruschena, installed some months before Feb 2011
- (+) I've used it a few times and it works great. XES February 02, 2014, at 06:41 AM
- (+) I've used it for several years; but has some issues with includes and pagelists. Michael Paulukonis February 11, 2014, at 08:01 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?