A work document about the outline/structure of this group
Main "gathering" pages in this group:
- EmacsModes: Homepage of this group, describes aux. pages e.g. GroupHeader
- pmwiki-mode: Main page for documentation/help about pmwiki-mode
- Development: Main page for development of pmwiki-mode
EmacsModes/EmacsModes: About this group, describes aux. pages e.g. GroupHeader |--> pmwiki-mode: Main page for documentation/help about pmwiki-mode '--> Development: Main page for development of pmwiki-mode
- List all pages in this group?
- or just list the "extra" pages?
List of documentation pages:
- Introduction: Explain what pmwiki-mode is
- TutorialSandbox: Example page used in tutorial
- User manual?: Explain how to do various tasks
- Reference manual: List/describe
- FAQ: FAQ about pmwiki-mode
- DiscussionForum: A place for users to discuss pmwiki-mode
- WikiSandbox: For users' to play with
- EmacsPmWikiMode: A one-page description of pmwiki-mode that is included in the Cookbook group
- Paragraph about what pmwiki-mode is
pmwiki-mode |--> Introduction, [Screenshots], Tutorial, FAQ: Is this for you? |--> Installation, Download, Customization: How to install/set it up `--> UserManual, KeyboardShortcuts, ReferenceManual, Tips: "manuals"
- DiscussionForum: A place for users of pmwiki-mode to discuss it
Pages for newbies and answering the question: Is this for you?
Introduction, Tutorial, FAQ ...
Pages about installation and customization
Installation, ..., Customization
Pages for intermediate to advanced users:
UserManual, ReferenceManual, KeyboardShortcuts, Tips
- What is wiki-wiki
- What is Emacs?
- What is pmwiki-mode?
- Why use pmwiki-mode?
- What does it look like? -> screenshot
- Navigating the help pages (list of help pages included)
Tutorial The pmwiki-mode tutorial
- Assumed that you have read the introduction.
- Opening a page
- Editing it
- Saving changes
- Example: Session example with screenshot?
- Installation instructions (refers to or includes Download)
- Instructions for downloading pmwiki-mode
Just a page with screenshots... if nothing else, this is a good place to "list" the uploaded screenshots.
- Tips#Opening page from browser: