Age: born in the early 60th
Location: near Bavarian Forest, Germany
Occupation: Purchasing Director
Avocation: Usenet and Homepages
Using PmWiki since January 2005 mainly for https://usenet-abc.de/wiki/ a German wiki for Usenet newbies and experienced users. We inform about browsers, Usenet clients, news servers (public and private) , Usenet header, historical events and much more. With PmWiki we are able to work on all pages in a team.
- Open Source
Cookbook recipes I use
- AddToWatchlist Add or remove a page from your watchlist trail with a single click
- Attachtable Actions to rename, delete & restore deleted attachments, as well as an attachlist replacement to use those actions, show file types and list attachment references.
- AutoRestore Automatically restore pages after a set time interval
- CachedNumberOfArticles Count pages in wiki
- CurrentVisitors Display the number of current visitors
- Titledictindex Add new image type extension
- EProtect Email obfuscation
- Flash Embedding Flash movies; plus recipes for embedding Flash from specific sites like YouTube, Vimeo, GoogleVideo, Flickr, Archive.org, and more...
- OptionMenu Get page listings as an option menu selector
- PageVariableExtensions Functional extensions to page variables
- SimplePageCounter A simple page counter of visits to each page
- StarRater 5 star rating system
- ThumbList² A thumbnail picture gallery for PmWiki
- UserAuth2 User-based authorization
- WikiCalendar Add support for a simple calendar. Each date becomes a wiki page.
- WikiSmileys Add graphical smileys to the markup
This profile page is protected against spamming. The edit password for this page is .
Various lists for my information
The Watchlist and the Backlinks follow to give me a fast summary on this profile page.
28.05.20 17h06 | Cookbook.UserAuth2 - jseigler? (user survey: new users +1 (+0))
25.10.20 14h34 | PmWiki.ChangeLog - Petko (Version 2.2.133 (2020-10-25) (+70))
02.09.20 15h49 | PmWikiDe.PmWiki - Franz Frese ( (+0))
Various (mainly Cookbook)
25.04.20 | 22h57 | PmWiki.PageHistory-Talk
Last modified by me
(pages with $lastmodified by me)