Questions answered by this recipe
How can I simply display 3D WRL objects in a pmwiki environment?
- (:wrl Attach:filename.wrl:)
- (:wrl Attach:filename.wrl [width=number] [height=number] :)
- (:wrl http://samplesite.com/path/filename.wrl [width=number] [height=number] :)
External resource (alt syntax embeddig with http://....) can be disabled by setting $EnableExternalResource = 0;
- Download the file wrl.phpΔ to your cookbook folder
- Add the following line to your config.php: include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/wrl.php");
- Enable upload of WRL files to your site: $UploadExts['wrl'] = 'model/x3d+xml';
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
See discussion at DisplayWRL-Talk