Questions answered by this recipe
- How can I list uploaded attachments?
- How can filter the list of attachments based on a search pattern?
- How can I show the directory structure of uploaded attachments?
- How can I list attachments from other wikis (wiki farm)
Description and usage
This recipe provides an extended version of the directive
that is used to provide a list of attachments.
The recipe is documented at http://wiki.lyx.org/TestList/Attachlist.
This recipe was written for use with http://wiki.lyx.org. An important difference between that site and more traditional installations of PmWiki is that it uses a separate file manager rather than PmWiki's upload mechanism. The major reason for using a separate file manager was to allow attachments to be stored in a hierarchical structure. In order to list attachments in a hierarchical structure, this recipe was written.
- This recipe is considered a preview, please do not deploy on live sites. Things are likely to change drastically.
- Caveat: This recipe was designed for use with the site http://wiki.lyx.org and it is in its current form probably not suitable for standard pmwiki installations.
- This recipe is still in alpha stage. It has not been prepared to let an administrator configure it without editing the actual script.
- 2006-07-16 - v. 0.1
- Started draft page of cookbook recipe.
- Christian Ridderström